Phone: (970) 493-6812
Slash Pile for Use by Glacier View Meadows Property Owners Only
Slash Pile Open 05/27/2023
05/27, 05/28, 05/29 10am - 3pm
Slash Pile for Use by Glacier View Meadows Owners Only
Location: Start at Gate 3 (Mount Moriah Road) Continue straight about ½ mile to the location.
Summer Hours of Operation starting 06/02/2023
Friday, Saturday, and Sunday 10am - 3pm
Closed Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Holidays, and bad weather
Potential Spring 2023 slash pile burn (pdf)
The Following Rules Apply Without Exception
All Loads Subject to Inspection
Slash Only! Slash is tree waste LESS THAN SIX INCHES in diameter
Consisting of trunks, branches and limbs free of dirt.
Prohibited Material Includes:
- Raked or other property clean-up materials such as pine needles, cones, bark, sawdust, hay, straw, grass clippings, leaves and non-woody plant debris
- Tree stumps or roots
- Any lumber, milled wood, fences or tree products not in their original form
- Any non-wood material such as rubber, plastics, paper or cardboard
- Contractor waste
- Compacted slash that has been pushed by bladed or other heavy equipment
- Animal parts, caresses or manure
For further information please contact GVM office 970-493-6812
~ Since 2016 the rules have changed in that you can no longer rake your pine needles and pine cones and take them to the slash for the annual prescribed burning. New members contact the Office if you are wanting to harvest any firewood from the Slash.