ROAD & RECREATION BOARD MEETINGS
Regular scheduled monthly meetings of the Road & Recreation Board members are held with the Glacier View Meadows Homeowner's Association Office, currently on the 3rd Wednesday of the calendar month at 3:00 PM. You should check postings at the Office, or the Community Calendar in the most recent Glacier Viewpoint Newsletter as a guideline for meeting dates.
The minutes of Road & Recreation Board Meetings are here and furnished by the Office. You will have to contact the Office for any referenced attachments and for the official Board Meeting minutes.
A listing of the current Board Members and their listed duties are available below. You might wish to attend some meetings to find out more about the Glacier View Meadows Home Owner's Associations.
* Please remember that on our mountain roads that there are
* speed limits posted for optimal weather conditions.
* Keeping your speed down helps with road maintenance and safety conditions.
2023 Meeting Notes
2022 Meeting Notes
2021 Meeting Notes
2020 Meeting Notes ...
The current members and duties of the R&R Board are:
President - Don Herman
- The President shall be the administrative officer for the Association and is a consultant (advisor) for all committees, able to attend and advise without voting privilege.
- The duties of the President shall include:
- Preside as Chair at all Board meetings.
- Monitor the activities of the Board.
- Monitor the progress of Association projects and functions.
- Subject to Board approval of its members, appoint the chairpersons of all committees.
Vice President - Paul Burek
- The Vice President shall, when necessary, fulfill the duties of the President, serve as ex-officio member of specified committees as appointed by the Board, and assist the President as may be requested.
- The duties shall include:
- Monitor the business and financial activities of the Association.
- Monitor Board compliance with the By-laws, official policies and rules.
- Monitor the progress of committee projects and functions.
- Serve as an ex-officio member of the Rules Committee.
Secretary - Michael OíNeill
- The Secretary will administer the preparation, availability and maintenance of all official documentation and records; ensure member access to
non-privileged documentation; and administer the release of Association information to any external entity.
- The duties of the Secretary shall include:
- Ensure the preparation and accuracy of the minutes of Board or Association meetings.
- Ensure the timely posting of appropriate business notices.
- Ensure the proper filing and archiving of critical records.
- Advise the Board of documentation requirements for proposed activities or projects and ensure that existing documents are controlled, reviewed and updated to comply with current practices.
- Select an Assistant Secretary and oversee this personís activities, if such selection is desired and feasible.
Treasurer - AJ Shilling
- The Treasurer will administer the financial activity and accountability of the Association; prepare financial status reports for Board meetings; administer the budgeting process; and oversee the notice of and collection of all assessments.
- The duties of the Treasurer shall include:
- Assure the performance of the Association accountant and bookkeeper.
- Assure the control and validity of disbursements.
- Assure the deposit of funds into appropriate accounts.
- Ensure the timely preparation of annual financial reports for the Association.
- Advise the Board on issues relating to fluidity and growth of Association funds.
- Serve as an ex-officio member of the Budget Committee.
- Select an Assistant Treasurer and oversee this person's activities, if such selection is desired and feasible.
Director - Cavender Andrews
- Blast From the Past -
Quotations from previous
Glacier View Newsletter
From Glacier Viewpoint April 1997