|January 2018||Meeting 1/17/2018||draft|
|November 2017||Joint Meeting 11/15/2017||draft|
|October 2017||Joint Meeting 10/18/2017||Approved|
|October 2017||Meeting 10/18/2017||Approved|
|September 2017||Meeting 09/20/2017||Approved|
|August 2017||Meeting 08/16/2017||Approved|
|July 2017||Joint Meeting 07/19/2017||Approved|
|June 2017||Annual Joint Meeting of the Associations 06/24/2017||draft|
|May 2017||Meeting 05/17/2017||Approved|
|April 2017||Joint Meeting 04/19/2017||Approved|
|April 2017||Meeting 04/19/2017||Approved|
|March 2017||Meeting 03/15/2017||Approved|
|March 2017||* Special Meeting 03/09/2017 *||Approved|
|February 2017||Meeting 02/15/2017||Approved|
|January 2017||Meeting 01/18/2017||Approved|
The current members and duties of the R&R Board are:
President - Don Herman
The President shall be the administrative officer for the Association and is a consultant (advisor) for all committees, able to attend and advise without voting privilege.
The duties of the President shall include:
1. Preside as Chair at all Board meetings.
2. Monitor the activities of the Board.
3. Monitor the progress of Association projects and functions.
4. Subject to Board approval of its members, appoint the chairpersons of all committees.
Vice President - Ed Bingham
The Vice President shall, when necessary, fulfill the duties of the President, serve as ex-officio member of specified committees as appointed by the Board, and assist the President as may be requested.
The duties shall include:
1. Monitor the business and financial activities of the Association.
2. Monitor Board compliance with the By-laws, official policies and rules.
3. Monitor the progress of committee projects and functions.
4. Serve as an ex-officio member of the Rules Committee.
Secretary - Jim Casadevall
The Secretary will administer the preparation, availability and maintenance of all official documentation and records; ensure member access to non-privileged documentation; and administer the release of Association information to any external entity.
The duties of the Secretary shall include:
1. Ensure the preparation and accuracy of the minutes of Board or Association meetings.
2. Ensure the timely posting of appropriate business notices.
3. Ensure the proper filing and archiving of critical records.
4. Advise the Board of documentation requirements for proposed activities or projects and ensure that existing documents are controlled, reviewed and updated to comply with current practices.
5. Select an Assistant Secretary and oversee this personís activities, if such selection is desired and feasible.
Treasurer - Linda Petrie
The Treasurer will administer the financial activity and accountability of the Association; prepare financial status reports for Board meetings; administer the budgeting process; and oversee the notice of and collection of all assessments.
The duties of the Treasurer shall include:
1. Assure the performance of the Association accountant and bookkeeper.
2. Assure the control and validity of disbursements.
3. Assure the deposit of funds into appropriate accounts.
4. Ensure the timely preparation of annual financial reports for the Association.
5. Advise the Board on issues relating to fluidity and growth of Association funds.
6. Serve as an ex-officio member of the Budget Committee.
7. Select an Assistant Treasurer and oversee this person's activities, if such selection is desired and feasible.
Director - Bill Hobbs