GLACIER VIEW MEADOWS ROAD & RECREATION ASSOCIATION
INFORMATION FOR OBTAINING A BUILDING APPROVAL/SITE INSPECTION, BUILDING PERMIT, WELL PERMIT, SEPTIC PERMIT, AND ELECTRICAL PERMIT
- Review covenants for your filing. (These should have been received from your Realtor [Governing Documents]). If not obtain a copy from the Glacier View Meadows Office.
- Contact the Association Manager and arrange an appointment for a site visit on your property. Call 970-493-6812 or stop by the Association office located at Gate 8, 1417 Green Mountain Drive, Livermore, CO. 80536.
- Obtain an application for the Architectural Review Committee (ARC). (This may be obtained from the Glacier View website, www.glacierviewmmeadows.com, or by contacting the Glacier View Meadows office).
- Fill out application for the ARC, providing information required along with site drawings. Site drawings must include improvement location and be drawn to scale i.e.: House, garage, well, septic etc. Attach building plans (2 copies). Submit completed application to Glacier View Meadows Office along with application fee one week prior to the ARC meeting (generally the first Wednesday of each month). All applicants are encouraged to attend these meetings to answer any questions that may arise.
- Upon receipt of approval submit plans and other required documents to county and state. Upon receipt of your building permit provide a copy to Glacier View Meadows Office. This copy will be placed in your ARC file.
- Poudre Valley REA is the electrical provider. The REA is located at the Windsor exit of I-25. Call 970-226-1234 to contact an engineer in order for the REA to locate power on your property.
- Contact Larimer County Board of Health for your PERC Test and septic/leach field requirements and permit. They are located at 1525 Blue Spruce (behind the Albertsons on North College). Call 970-498-6787 for information.
- Contact Larimer County Building Department for your Building Permit Application. The Building Department is located on the 4th Floor of the County Building at 200 W. Oak Street (phone 970-498-7700). See attached Plan Requirement Checklist.
- Contact State Engineer for Well Permit. District 1 office is located in Greeley and may be contacted at 970-352-8712. Fill out application and submit. If well is already drilled, you must submit a "Change of Ownership" request to the State.
- Contact State for Electrical Permit. This may be done by your electrical subcontractor. Contact 303-894-2300.
ALL PERMITS AND APPLICATIONS ARE ACTIVE FOR YOUR TIME OF BUILDING BUT ALL WORK MUST BE COMPLETE WITHIN ONE YEAR FROM START OF CONSTRUCTION. IF WORK EXCEEDS THIS TIMEFRAME ADDITIONAL FEES MAY BE INCURRED.